- MediaTek Dimensity 1100 vs Samsung Exynos 990
MediaTek Dimensity 1100 vs Samsung Exynos 990
Dimensity 1100 vs Exynos 990: CPU & GPU Comparison
The MediaTek Dimensity 1100 has a 64-Bit 8-Cores CPU that includes 4 ARM Cortex-A78 Big [email protected] and other 4 Cortex-A55 Small [email protected] while the Exynos 990 integrates 2 Custom M4, 2 ARM Cortex-A76, and other 4 Cortex-A55 cores.
The Dimensity 1100 has an ARM Mali-G77 MC9 GPU paired with MediaTek HyperEngine 3.0 gaming technology while the Exynos 990 features an ARM Mali-G77 MP11 GPU.
The Dimensity 1100 is fabricated on a 6nm process technology whereas the Exynos 990 is built on Samsung’s 7nm EUV process technology.
Exynos 990 vs Dimensity 1100: Key Differences
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 1100 has a better CPU & GPU, and it is more power-efficient than the Exynos 990.
- The Dimensity 1100 has a better AnTuTu and Geekbench score than the Exynos 990.
- The Dimensity 1100 has better connectivity features in comparison to the Exynos 990.
- The Exynos 990 has better memory and display support compared to the Dimensity 1100.