- MediaTek Dimensity 800U vs Samsung Exynos 9611
MediaTek Dimensity 800U vs Samsung Exynos 9611
Dimensity 800U vs Exynos 9611: CPU & GPU Comparison
MediaTek’s Dimensity 800U features a 64-Bit 0cta-Core CPU that integrates 2 ARM Cortex-A76 Big [email protected] and other 6 Cortex-A55 Little [email protected] while Samsung Exynos 9611 has 4 ARM Cortex-A73 Big [email protected] and other 4 Cortex-A53 Small [email protected] clock speed.
For gaming, the Dimensity 800U got an ARM Mali-G57 MC3 GPU while the Exynos 9611 features an ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
The Dimensity 800U is built on a 7nm fabrication process whereas the Exynos 9611 is fabricated on Samsung’s 10nm FinFET Process technology.
Exynos 9611 vs Dimensity 800U: Key Differences
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U has a better CPU & GPU, and it is more power-efficient than the Exynos 9611.
- The Dimensity 800U has a better camera and memory support in comparison to the Exynos 9611.
- The Dimensity 800U has a better AnTuTu and Geekbench score than the Exynos 9611.
- The Dimensity 800U has a better AI Processor and better connectivity features compared to the Exynos 9611.
- The Dimensity 800U is a 5G chipset while the Exynos 9611 is 4G.