- MediaTek Helio P35 vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
MediaTek Helio P35 vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
Helio P35 vs Snapdragon 662: CPU & GPU Comparison
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 662 has a Kryo 260 Octa-Core CPU that integrates 4 ARM Cortex-A73Gold [email protected] and other 4 Cortex-A53 Silver [email protected] while MediaTek Helio P35 features 8 ARM Cortex-A53 [email protected] clock speed.
The Helio P35 has an IMG PowerVR GE8320 whereas the Snapdragon 662 features an Adreno 610 GPU.
The Helio P35 is built on a TSMC’s 12nm fabrication process whereas the Snapdragon 610 is fabricated using n 11nm process technology.
Helio P35 vs SD 662: Key Differences
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 has a better CPU & GPU, and it is more power-efficient in comparison to the Helio P35.
- The Snapdragon 662 has a better camera and memory support compared to the Helio P35.
- The Snapdragon 662 has a better AnTuTu and Geekbench score than the Helio P35.
- The SD 662 has a better AI Processor and better connectivity features than the Helio P35.