- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G vs Samsung Exynos 9825
Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G vs Samsung Exynos 9825
Snapdragon 750G vs Exynos 9825: CPU & GPU Comparison
Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G has a Kryo 570 octa-core CPU that includes 2 ARM Cortex-A77 Gold [email protected] and other 6 Cortex-A55 Silver [email protected] while the Exynos 9825 integrates 2 M4 Custom Cores, 2 ARM Cortex-A75, and 4 Cortex-A55 Cores.
For gaming, the Snapdragon 750G integrates an Adreno 619 GPU while the Exynos 9825 features an ARM Mali-G76 MP12 GPU.
The Snapdragon 750G is built on Samsung 8nm LPP whereas the Exynos 9825 is fabricated on Samsung’s 7nm EUV FinFET Process technology.
SD 750G vs Exynos 9825: Key Differences
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 750G has a better CPU architecture but the Exynos 9825 has a better CPU processing compared to the SD 750G.
- The Exynos 9825 has a better GPU and it is more power-efficient than the Snapdragon 750G.
- The Exynos 9825 has a better AnTuTu and Geekbench score than the Snapdragon 9825.
- The Snapdragon 750G has a better camera and memory support while the Exynos 9825 has better display support.
- The Snapdragon 750G is a 5G chip while the Exynos 9825 is 4G.
- The Snapdragon 750G has a better AI Processor and better connectivity features compared to the Exynos 9825.