- Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G vs Samsung Exynos 9825
Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G vs Samsung Exynos 9825
Snapdragon 768G vs Exynos 9825: CPU & GPU Comparison
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 768G has Kryo 475 octa-core CPU that integrates 1 ARM Cortex-A76 Prime core clocked at up to 2.80GHz, 1 Cortex-A76 Gold [email protected], and other 6 Cortex-A55 Silver [email protected] while the Exynos 9825 features 2 M4 Custom Cores, 2 ARM Cortex-A75 cores, and 4 Cortex-A55 at an unknown clock speed.
For gaming, the Snapdragon 768G integrates an Adreno 620 operating at up to 750MHz clock speed while the Exynos 9825 features an ARM Mali-G76 MP12 GPU.
The Snapdragon 768G is built on a 7nm fabrication process while the Exynos 9825 is fabricated on Samsung’s 7nm EUV FinFET Process technology.
SD 768G vs Exynos 9825: Key Differences
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G has a better CPU architecture but the Exynos 9825 has a better CPU processing in comparison to the Snapdragon 768G.
- The Exynos 9825 has a better GPU than the Snapdragon 768G.
- The Exynos 9825 has a better AnTuTu and Geekbench score than the Snapdragon 768G.
- The Snapdragon 768G has a better camera and memory support while the Exynos 9825 has better display support.
- The Snapdragon 768G is a 5G-ready chipset whereas the Exynos 9825 is 4G.
- The Snapdragon 768G has a better AI Processor and better connectivity features than the Exynos 9825.