Samsung Galaxy A51 and G71 Price Drop
Recently Samsung launched its Galaxy M51, the successor of the Galaxy M31 smartphone with a 7000mAh massive battery. This phone is launched with a price tag of Rs. 24,999. Now the company has reduced the price of its two smartphones Samsung Galaxy A51 And Galaxy A71.
The Galaxy A51 was launched in India in two variants – 6GB/128GB and 8GB/128GB, where its 6GB RAM variant was introduced for Rs. 23,999 while the price of its 8GB RAM variant was set up Rs. 25,999. Speaking of the Galaxy A71, it was launched for Rs. 29,999.
After that, the company increased the prices of its phones due to an increase in taxes. After the price hike, the price of the 6GB RAM variant of Galaxy A51 was Rs. 25,250 and 8GB RAM variant was being sold for Rs. 24,999. While the cost of Galaxy A71 was Rs. 32,999. Now the company has cut the price of these three phones.
Speaking of new price after reducing, the Galaxy A71 costs Rs. 30,999 where before it was costing Rs. 32,999. While the 6GB RAM variant of Galaxy A51 now costing Rs. 23,999 and 8GB RAM variant costs Rs. 25,999. So if you were planning to buy any smartphone between both of these then now you can buy them. Here is their specification.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Specification
- The Galaxy A51 brings a 6.5 inch Super AMOLED screen with a display resolution of 1080 x 2400p, an aspect ratio of 20:9, and the protection of Gorilla Glass 3.
- It runs of One UI 2.1 based on Android 10 and features the company’s own Exynos 9611 chipset.
- Based on RAM & Storage, the Galaxy A51 has 4 variants – 4GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB, 6GB/128GB & 8GB/128GB and all these variants have UFS 2.0 based storage.
- For photography, the rear camera of Galaxy A51 features a 48MP primary camera, a 12MP secondary ultrawide camera, a 5MP macro, and a 5MP depth sensor while on the front panel it brings a 32MP selfie camera.
- For power, the Galaxy A51 packs a 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A71 Specification
- The Galaxy A71 has a 6.7 inch Super AMOLED panel which has a display resolution of 1080 x 2400p, an aspect ratio of 20:9, and the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- This phone also runs on One UI 2.1 based on Android 10. The Galaxy A710 has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 chipset.
- It has one variant based on RAM and storage – 8GB/128GB. This is the UFS 2.1 type of storage.
- On the rear panel, it has a quad-camera setup that integrates a 64MP primary sensor, 12MP secondary ultrawide camera, a 5MP macro, and a 5MP depth camera while its selfie camera has a 32MP snapper.
- For power, this phone uses a 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 Price and Specifications Explained
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 vs Realme C11 Comparison
- Helio G85 vs Exynos 9611 Chipsets Comparison